Anyone interested in the paranormal?

fpd4308

Field of study no, but I do like the TV shows about the paranormal, and love the scary paranormal, and haunting movies. I think it would be fun/scary to find a big delapitated house to explore at night!! My girlfriend is into it, and I'm thinking about getting her a ghost hunter kit with, it comes with a couple of the regular electronics they use to detect.

Field of study no' date=' but I do like the TV shows about the paranormal, and love the scary paranormal, and haunting movies. I think it would be fun/scary to find a big delapitated house to explore at night!! My girlfriend is into it, and I'm thinking about getting her a ghost hunter kit with, it comes with a couple of the regular electronics they use to detect.[/quote']

I know of just the place! It's a creepy old abandoned farm house and barn in the middle of nowhere on the east fork of the lewis river. I've been there in the middle of the night to explore and didn't see anything, but man was it creepy. Just prior to going to the farm house we walked around the Pioneer Cemetery in Ridgefield which includes whole families from the mid 1800s. Supposedly people have heard children's laughter there after dark. I love this kind of stuff! My wife thinks I'm crazy, but I say thats her excuse for being to scared to come along!

I know of just the place! It's a creepy old abandoned farm house and barn in the middle of nowhere on the east fork of the lewis river. I've been there in the middle of the night to explore and didn't see anything' date=' but man was it creepy. Just prior to going to the farm house we walked around the Pioneer Cemetery in Ridgefield which includes whole families from the mid 1800s. Supposedly people have heard children's laughter there after dark. I love this kind of stuff! My wife thinks I'm crazy, but I say thats her excuse for being to scared to come along![/quote']

Now that place sounds cool. Do you know who owns it?

Field of study no' date=' but I do like the TV shows about the paranormal, and love the scary paranormal, and haunting movies. I think it would be fun/scary to find a big delapitated house to explore at night!! My girlfriend is into it, and I'm thinking about getting her a ghost hunter kit with, it comes with a couple of the regular electronics they use to detect.[/quote']

Hey Ed,

If your girl is really into it have her check out the website www.iprgc.com. She would love it. It is the premier paranormal research group in the northwest and part of the TAPS (ghost hunters) family.

Hey Ed,

If your girl is really into it have her check out the website www.iprgc.com. She would love it. It is the premier paranormal research group in the northwest and part of the TAPS (ghost hunters) family.

Very cool I'll check out their site!

I love watching Ghost Hunters and Ghost Adventures! Would really like to get an EVP recorder and play with it! Wouldn't mind going on a 2 or ....!!

Very cool I'll check out their site!

I love watching Ghost Hunters and Ghost Adventures! Would really like to get an EVP recorder and play with it! Wouldn't mind going on a 2 or ....!!

Michael, Don't hesitate to ask me any questions you might have and definitely check out the site. We do have a few investigations that we invite members of the public too. They are pretty cool too because we will actually let you do much of the investigating.

I know some people that swear there is a haunted wing at OHSU' date=' (banging, screams, etc. from empty rooms) they go WAY out of their way to avoid it at night![/quote']

Blues that is quite interesting. I will have to do some more looking into that.

Archived