WTT RBTA

pnkrcklives

My anemone(RBTA) is splitting again. I already have three. Willing to trade for something cool to go on my sand bed, I would also trade for a 36" t5 setup, or a cool piece of live rock with something growing. It will come with the anemone and the rock it is attached to(about 1-2 pounds maybe more). Let me know what you got?? Or trade for 40 George Washingtons.

When you gonna be up this way(portland area) to make a trade? I have a pair of maroon clowns already(but one is white striped). I have a single percula as well that gets beat up by my pair. I would trade you the anemone/rock and my 2" percula(if I can catch him) For your maroon clown and mushroom rock. That is if you are gonna make the trek this way some time soon as it will be a while before I can get down that way.

I am free both of those evenings. Saturday I might be able to meet you somewhere in the middle. I will check with the Girl to see if thats alright. If you wanted to come all the way up That would be cool either night. Just let me know what works for you. I will start making a trap and seeing if I can catch the clown the next couple days.

I do not know the sex, sorry. My wife and I just got in the habit of calling IT a 'him'. Sorry for the confusion.

from a little reading I've just done, it sounds like it is likely a female because it's been the only maroon in the tank for a good chunk of time (I think 3 years or so, I got this tank from a friend in June, he had the maroon for quite a while).

1 yellow-stripe maroon clown (~4")

burningball are you sure its a male clown, I have a 4" Female gold striped maroon that I have been looking for a male Ill trade you something or buy him from you if you know for sure it's a male.

If you want a male why not just get a baby?

My white stripe is a male(since the gold stripe he is with is way larger and obviously more dominant) If I get another one I will have three(two in one tank and one in the other) so I would maybe let one go. He is pretty little though 2" inch maybe. He acts like a golden retriever puppy.

all trade you some cash to look at my car and mabey help me fix it...... mmmmm money!!!

Sorry I have still not got back to you!!! I have been super busy every weekend. I was just gonna call you later this week. To see if we could maybe see about fixing it maybe Sunday. Again sorry for being a flake. But dont worry I will give you the super hook up on fixing it.

Archived