Huge sump/refugium for sale

Tat2d

I have a huge sump with built in refugium for sale. I bought it as part of a package deal, but it won't fit under the tank in the stand I purchased. It measures 41" long x 16" deep x 18 1/2" tall. Comes with 3 brand new filter socks. Flame polished edges too. It is new and has never seen water. Garrett said these run about $600 retail, so I'm thinking $300 OBO. Let me know if you have any questions. Just to put the size in perspective, it's sitting on a 75 gal. stand.

th_IMG_2369-1.jpg

th_IMG_2372.jpg

th_IMG_2371.jpg

th_IMG_2373.jpg

Here are the halides. I'm doing a FOWLR, so these aren't needed. Ballast (not sure of brand, but they are advance components inside), mogul sockets and reflectors, cords, and 2 CA brand 20k bulbs. All brand new. SOLD

th_IMG_2375.jpg

CrazyInside replied to by PM. For anyone else wondering, the depth of the first chamber (bottom of teeth) is about 15 inches the second is around 14".

And I could probably be talked into driving to Garretts for anyone from Portland area that might be interested in buying.

bummer that it was too big. If you have the money and need a sump buy this its a beautiful sump

I am so bummed it won't fit. Algae came over last night, and we stared at it and scratched our heads for quite a while. It just won't work, unless I want to build a custom stand. I would rather find a sump to fit the stand than build a stand to fit the sump.

• 1 month later...

interested

Hi I am definitely interested in the lights and refugium! this is my first post I just registered ans I am not sure how to get in touch with you to purchase the set. Hopefully I get an e-mail I will look at the FAQs TTYS Thanks

Archived