Time to upgrade sale

aquaman30k

Well the time has come to upgrade the system and this time its going to be a huge upgrade. In the coming months I will be breaking down this system to make room for the new one. In order for this to happen I need your help.

What's for sale is a 150gal Oceanic rr glass tank 6'x18"x2' with beautiful cherry colored stand, hood and even a sump that will be including in the deal. I will even leave all the plumbing. ;)

1b87aa54-9867-4769-8a5f-9336eb45b2f2.jpg

4b9f83af-c3d5-4f08-861d-9493a5de3a75.jpg

356a7d94-33a9-41fb-825e-40afaf3833cd.jpg

I'm asking $800 for the tank, stand hood and sump.

The tank is currently setup and running if you would like to see that it doesn't leak. The overall condition of all pieces I would consider very well taken care of.

Please feel free to pm me with any questions or shoot me your phone number and I will give you a call.

Thanks for looking!

Josh

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk

How about I throw in the return pump and all the lighting for a total price of $1200!

Both the pump and lights are just over a year old. The return pump is a reeflo dart and the lights are 250w radiums (need to be changed) in luminmax fixtures ran by a dual and single galaxy 250 ballast.

• 3 weeks later...

Pm me any offers you have.

The new tank will be about 600 gallons so I will need new equipment such as a sump, return pumps, led lighting, apex accessories and of course lots of cash. ;)

I'm also downsizing this tank into a 60gal cube during the upgrade so I need anything and everything for that setup.

Thanks for looking,

Josh

Haha, He and I have already chatted about such things. I'm actually thinking I may build one myself! Crazy I know but its going to be a while before the new system is up and running so I figure I have time to play around with a few design ideas. I enjoyed working with acrylic a few years ago and plan on some smaller scale projects before the sump is built just to be sure I don't mess it up too bad. ;) lol

• 3 months later...

not currently, got my family to all agree that we need a family tank haha, so my step dad and i are looking into a tank to upgrade too

this thing is a steal, no livestock is coming with? any rock? as far as the sump are you taking skimmer and pumps? or is that included

?

Im basically looking for something exactly like yours if not yours, im pretty new to the hobby and would like my upgrade to already have the plumbing and sump attached

It's a beautiful setup and would look great in anyone's home! In addition larger tanks are IMO easier to care for due to stability.

The $800 includes the tank, stand, hood and sump/plumbing. All equipment (pumps, Skimmer, Chiller, lighting), live rock and livestock would be separate. If you were looking to purchase the entire system as it stands with the exclusion of a few things feel free to shoot me a pm and we can talk price.

Archived