Mossberg 500 tactical shotgun sell ir trade

Chindo

I got a newer tactical mossberg 500 I would like to sell for 350 or trade for saltwater stuff. I just got a 125g tank that I want to get setup and going. Comes with case original stock and 18" and a 28" barrel.

Txt for picture or info 503-914-7407

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

just cleared out my inbox.

I just got a 125g tank so i would like pretty much anything to get it up and going. as far as sump i would like to find a 75g tank and turn it into a sump. also could use a RO/DI unit or anything else saltwater related so i can set something up in my garage for quarantine system or for live rocks before i put it in my display tank....(laugh) i guess what im saying is just let me know what you have.

Well i dont know if i have what you need but my friend was interested. He has a new 75 gallon black, and a coralife ro unit. Maybe some calcium reactor stuff. Also I know he has a new 33 gallon long. I also have stuff I could offer then he can pay me. I just gave him your number

• 2 months later...

Hi Juior, I was wondering if there is any chance I could get the original stock that you did not deliver with the gun, I was hoping we could have met up by now. Hope to hear from you soon, I hope your alright it's been weeks.

Beckie and gang

Archived