LIVESTOCK FOR SALE

Trautman

hoseshoe crab - 10$ small, 15$ large

flame scallop - 9 bucks

baby blue hippo- 15 bucks

i have about five of each of the crabs, and about three scallops, buy them all for 100 bucks. 50 if you come over to my house in the next half hour... lets get them gone people!!!

I would love to have a Blue Hippo Tang...Darn 40 breederDOH! Did you produce or propagate the Horse Shoe Crabs? Just curious to know more about them, I know a few people have them here, any down sides to keeping them? Hardiness, ect...Just curious...

got pics of the hippo? What's its size?

The blue hippo tangs are about the size of a quarter.

Is a 55g too small for a blue hippo tang? I think it is' date=' but I wanted to ask.[/quote']

I'd say a 55 is to small for life but if you can rehome it later, why not?

I may be interested in a horse shoe crab' date=' I'm reading about them now. I do have a sand sifting star fish though, I need to decide if both the star and crab will be too much for my sand and make one starve.[/quote']

The horseshoe crabs will get to be the size of a basket ball, but if you can rehome them once they get bigger I'd say throw one in, just be careful because they're diggers.

okay, here is the lowdown:

the blue hippo has been sold. i still have plenty of horseshoe crabs, and the flame scallops are nice and open. the horseshoe crabs are excellent sand sifters, and they move around about a centimeter under the sand, they are very cool. they will eventually get big, but keep in mind horseshoe crabs are ancient, and they grow very, very, very slow i am doubtful that they will be the size of a basketball in anyone's lifetime... lol. all of these came from seamax

Archived