120 Gallon Tank and all Equipment for Sale

fpd4308

I thought I would make things a little easier to read and seperate the equipment and live stock into two seperate post. Hopefully this is alright. First a few disclaimers to hopefully make this as easy as possible for everyone...

Everything is first come, first serve.

Cash only as I don't have a paypal account.

Livestock has to go first.

If you want something held(like equipment, while the livestock is getting sold). I can hold it if you want to pay in advance. I will then notify you for pickup when the tank is empty.

Please bring your own bags, buckets or containers as I don't have any left.

If you buy multiple items I will always try and give you a better deal

I will try and give the best description I can, all sizes are approximate

I don't have lineages for anything as everything I have has been bought from trusted sources.

I am trying to keep the prices fair and reasonable. If you think I have priced something way out of line let me know and we will try and work it out

I will delete things from this post as they get sold.

my availablilty this week is as follows:

7/15 and 16 - available until 2:00

7/17,18,19 - available all day

Ok, now the good stuff...

EQUIPMENT:

DSC_0002.jpg

DSC_0004.jpg

120 Gallon Oceanic Tec Tank with star fire glass (4'x2'x2') Oak stand and canopy with natural stain (Light colored) 700.00 500.00

two 250 watt metal halide reflectors and dual 250 Galaxy ballast 150.00

two 48" vho actinics and icecap ballast 40.00 30.00

custom built acrylic sump with built in refugium, 3' long x 16" wide x 15" tall, like new, only used a few months (built by Davy Jones locker) 200.00 150.00

Koralia Nano a few months old 15.00

Whisper 60 air pump 5.00

2 MYSTERY BOXES AND A MYSTERY BUCKET

I have two boxes and one bucket containing mystery items. The deal is you cant see inside them until you have paid and everything in them goes home with you. Some stuff in them may be junk, some things may need repair and some stuff may be things you will use regularly. I will try and price them so you will definitely get your moneys worth. I will give a hint of what each box contains and everything in it will be along those lines.

Box 1 - Aquarium equipment nox is (ie...pumps, powerheads, mounts, skimmers and the sort) 20.00

Box 2 - Reefkeeping equipment (ie...fragging supplies, additives, test kits and the sort) 40.00

Bucket - Tank plumbers helper (i think you get the idea on this one) 25.00

Thanks for looking.

Doug

Archived