Membership mettings ? Monthly ?

Reefsickness

Ok I am new and probably could find the ans i am looking for if I read all day through the forums, but not going to do that.

Do you have monthly meeting? I am thanking about joining and would like to come to a meeting and see what you all do before I fork out cash.

Were do you all have your meeting at?

Ive been reading through the forums for the last couple weeks and like what iam seeing and you all sound like a bunch of very nice people that have the same interest as I do I also see you get discounts at some stores .Which ones? can you post a list.

Thanks Reef Sickness(scratch)

Ya know, this is an awesome group....I bought my membership a few months ago. The money I have saved by getting good information to manage my tank ( I am a noob) has more than paid for it. I live in Renton, WA and have yet to get to a meeting, but I am looking forward to meeting some people at Seamax very soon. These people are so awesome that Kimberlee fragged some corals and LC Scott brought them to me when I was in PDX one day for a business meeting.

Go ahead buy the membership as I said it will more than pay for itself in the prompt, good advice and the encouragement you will get as you embark on this amazingly rewarding hobby.

Yes there are monthly meetings, with the exception of this month, most of us are heading up to Seamax at the end of the month so we did not hold a meeting this month.

Welcome to the group, Ninkylou is right your membership with be well worth it. Some of the LFS offer discounts on items for paid members.

Archived