ID this tiny red neme please

Nancymacc

Just found this little guy in the tank a bit ago. He looks like a wee RBTA, he no bigger than a dime. The light dot i the center is some food he manage to grab as it floated by.

Any ideas of what he is and if he is an RBTA would her have been a hitchhiker or is there any chance he spawned off the RBTA I have that has been so sickly....(still hanging on and looking like a calimari tube...)

(scratch)

post-8105-141867787093_thumb.jpg

looks like a majono to me as well. If they don't get out of hand they can become a useful filter feeder in the tank. it's just the not getting out of hand part is why everyone says to kill them. I got my first and only majano on a frag I got from a sponsor on here and it hasn't gotten out of control. Just hangs out on it's frag plug with my coral. I wouldn't be to worried myself but to each their own.

Bubble tips usually split into kinda equal parts. This looks like a majano to me.

What is the deal with the bubble you have? (sickly)

Ah my RBTA, 2 months has past and he is still pretty much the same....

Here is a link to the thread....

http://www.pnwmas.org/forums/showthread.php?27107-RBTA-Advice

I keep thinking it will die and it never does...my little baby clown keeps trying to cheer it on to recovery, but alas....still just a tube stuck to a rock LOL.

Archived