LFS in Eugene?

Kempo66

I'll be making an unexpected trip to Eugene, and was wondering if there were any LFS in the area. If I have to make the trip, I might as well try to pick up some new corals.:D

I'll be heading up on the 5th, so if you have any recomendations please let me know. thanks!

I ended up stopping at Pet Time, about 30 minutes before closing. The guy that helped me was amazing. I got some really nice mushrooms, some polyps, and some pulsing xenia at a great price. I'll definitely be giving them more of my buisness.

The owner at Nautilus was a nice guy but his place primarily is focused on freshwater. If you are into freshwater tanks, he has quite the selection. He also had a coldwater system for all of your coldwater tank lovers. As far as saltwater it was very slim pickings.

The owner at aquaserene was a nice guy but his place primarily is focused on freshwater. If you are into freshwater tanks' date=' he has quite the selection. He also had a coldwater system for all of your coldwater tank lovers. As far as saltwater it was very slim pickings.[/quote']

Do you mean the Nautilus?

Aqua Serene is usually the one we go to.

Archived