3 GALLON PICO

h2odvl

I'm tooking to sell the 3 gallon pico tank that Alex had for a while. I used it for a few months and have moved on to a 75 gallon tank :)

Tank is clean but could use a slight polish(link to grassi build)

It will come with;

Tank

non-skid mat

heater

maxi-jet 400 pump with bulkhead

$50 OBO

IMG_5256.JPG

IMG_5257.JPG

IMG_5258.JPG

IMG_5259.JPG

IMG_5260.JPG

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Pico tank this is your life

I have to say. I'm quite fond of this little Pico as I have followed its path to its many new homes.(clap) I even considered buying it but we need another pico like we need a whole in the wall. (reference to Beth wanting an inwall, not happening (wife) ) I remember seeing it at Kendaroo's place when it was brand new. She traded it to Grassi for a monti colony I believe. (scratch) I have a good memory but I'm not a stalker or maybe I am(plotting)

Perhaps Jacob, you're the stalker as you have a picture of my melanarus wrasse as your avatar and a quote from me in your signature! (laugh)

I remember Grassi's build thread and the debate over what color of sand to use. He chose black. I remember even putting a poll up.(laugh) I saw it at his house and then he sold it. I thought I would never see the cute little pico tank again.(sad)

I did not know you had it Jake. If I had perhaps I would have shown up at your house.:p Now I find it's going to Patrick's home who went from a 180 gallon to a pico tank!(laugh) Patrick I'm sure if you swish a little salt water in your mouth and spit it in the tank you will have your 25% water change.(laugh)

Enjoy the little pico for a while and then pass it along like a chain letter.(laugh)

Sorry for the thread hijack just wanted to share!(clap)

Oh yeah and if the sale falls through but I don't think it will, I will take it!

It's really gunna be great to be back in the salt water game. Losing my tank left a whole in my heart. I'm stored for this little tank. Now I just have to find out how to get it. Lol

It will be great to have you back Patrick. I can't wait to see your build thread! It should take 3 minutes! One for each gallon! (laugh). As an FYI Breefcase on the forum travels back and forth from Washington to Eugene every week and is a reliable courier.

Hey thanks for the tip' date=' I def will get ahold of briefcase. Anyone know how to get ahold of him? Lol[/quote']

Yeah Patrick just pm him. His username is breefcase. I have his number too.

Yes it has been around. I got it from Newfisher who got it from grassi( dog sitting I think) ;)

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

LOL that little pico gets around.

Archived