my 46 bowfront

kschaefers

So here's what I've got So far, nothing too out of this world but I have time

My 46 bowfront

IMAG0173.jpg

The stand that was given to me from a good friend of mine, its for a 72 I believe (room for improvement)

IMAG0172.jpg

My DIY leds, 12 3w royal blue 12 3w cool white and 2 royal blue moonlights with dimable drivers all set up on the controller but Im not using the sunrise/sunset mode yet because its to much light so soon, should be at 100% within 3 weeks though!

IMAG0154.jpg

IMAG0177.jpg

20 gal sump with an E.T.S.S. skimmer I didn't take a picture cause I figured everyone has seen what a sump and skimmer look like

I'm hoping to put in my automatic topoff soon I just don't know the best way to do it yet, deciding on gravity or a fv, let me know if you have some input!

Here's how the tank started when I first got it, everything was dying and got messed up which was a huge set back for me so I had to completely re do it

IMAG0006.jpg

And that's just about it ill post post pics of my fish once I upload them from the camera I'm just slacking haha

• 2 weeks later...

How are you going to set your ATO up? One of my tanks is non-drilled like yours is and I set up an ATO into the sump. Trouble was is that the overflow quit and the ATO reading from the sump thought that I needed more water so it continued to pump into the sump which was promptly pumped up to the main tank. I woke up to find my sump dry and return pump cavitating. The water was 1/16" from the top of my main tank and would have spilled on the floor if I had had just a few more ounces in my ATO reserve.

Archived