Another Thank you Thread!

Just wanted to say thanks to all that I either purchased or traded with.

Here is a list of all that I remember

Kmiller - thanks for the pink milli colony. It opened up right away and is super happy in the tank.

Emerald525/Tanktop74 - Thanks for brining the yellow jackets down to the meeting from the cyberbully growout!

Jody @ TECO - Thanks for the sweet deal on the acans, monti's and acro I got!

Gabe - Thanks for bringing the TECO corals up to me.

Oxx - You know how to throw a heck of a party man. Amazing tank and lots of fun.

EugeneReef - Thanks for the reflectors. They will work out great for my new lighting project.

Ed's Reef - Thanks for the gift certificate for a free bucket of salt. My son won the bucket and was happy to win something!

And last but not least the Premium Aquarium. I was planning on going to Garrett's shop to grab some acans he's had on hold for me for quite sometime. But to make things so much better I scored a $50 gift certificate during the raffle. So of course I got my lord acan colony but I also snagged a sand-dollar monti, 2 rainbow colored rics, and a green cyphastrea colony. I got all the corals home and aclimated most (yeah I don't acclimate them all) and I was looking at the tank with my mom and she noticed that something was sticking out of the rock. Well I scored a hitch-hiker but it was a linear blenny. I let Garrett know right away and he said enjoy the new livestock!(rock2)

If I forgot anyone here I'm sorry but I saw so many people yesterday and did quite a few trades that I kind of lost track. It was great to meet some of you that I have not met yet as well.

Pictures will happen once my tank is clean (which will probably be a few days)

Pink Milli colony from Kmiller/Drew

DSC_0067-1.jpg

TECO Blue Tipped Tenius (Crappy picture looks awesome in person)

DSC_0066-1.jpg

TPA Green Cyphastrea

DSC_0064-1.jpg

TPA Sand-dollar Monti

DSC_0063-1.jpg

TECO Superman Monti

DSC_0062-1.jpg

TPA Acans and TECO Acans

DSC_0061-1.jpg

TPA Linear Blenny Hitch-hiker

DSC_0086.jpg

Cyberbully Growouts

DSC_0073-1.jpg

You're asking the wrong person Jesse. Ask Brad. I was merely the delivery person.(laugh) I was thinking maybe it was Robert's frag.

I was thinking that as well till it started to open up and it was red..(laugh)

It's cool looking either way.

Archived