No thanks CrazyInside

tangov559

trade didn't go as I thought.

http://www.pnwmas.org/forums/showthread.php?26039-24-gallon-nano-trade-for-live-rock-corals&highlight=

broken clamp for light.

leaky tank. both top front corners and from bottom tank...these are slow leaks with saltbuild up...

was told there was never a leak..hard for me to believe... :)

just my feedback... KEEP REEFING!!!

FYI I have salt on the underside of my tank, just a small spot in the corner. I really dont think its a leak though. It looks just like salt creep thats around other places in the tank. Top corners can be tricky "leaks" too. Sometimes it just gets filled a bit too much and a siphon gets started around the rim or a bead of glue etc.

Upside of those is that maybe you really did get what you wanted:) Except for the broken clamp:(

don't worry guys. This is just my feedback and what it is. I don't have a problem with him. Just wished I was told before hand. Definitely a leak. You can see it. It builds over time. At first I thought it was just me dripping water, but nope. Haven't heard back for a week or so, but I just want to give my feedback.

Hey guys let's give crazyinside a chance to respond and try not to pile on here. Wow did I just say thatDOH!(laugh)

Just been my experience and trust me I'm as guilty as anyone in chiming in on an issue I wasn't involved in and it ends up becoming drama.

Archived