pantherguy30 rules!!!

Gill

I went by panterguy30s house to pic up some frags and wow his tank is amazing!!! He has so much color in his tank it is incredible!!! He has some really really nice frags right now, he told me he is going to be posting some up in the classifieds soon so stay tuned for that. Little teaser, can you say red hornet, purple hornet, blue hornet frag pack (clap)

Thanks again David

Yeah one of these days David. I'm just gonna have to buy something from you so I can see your tank. I almost bought the rainbow acan you sold a while back but wasn't fast enough!

He has some really nice acros ;-)

Yeah one of these days David. I'm just gonna have to buy something from you so I can see your tank. I almost bought the rainbow acan you sold a while back but wasn't fast enough!

I've got another rainbow, I grabed from issac way back. I just may have to bring that one over for you lady's to frag up on your saw. So we can do some trading:) I know you two have some killer mini maxi's I'd love to have in my tank:)

He does LOL but I have most of them already!

Lmao! I was just thinking the same thing!! You even have the rare gypsy pickle! Hopefully Blake can get a better pick of that green with purple polyp branching monti I can't seem to get a pic of. Cause that one is Schweet. And I know that's not out there:)

I've got another rainbow' date=' I grabed from issac way back. I just may have to bring that one over for you lady's to frag up on your saw. So we can do some trading:) I know you two have some killer mini maxi's I'd love to have in my tank:)[/quote']

Oh Beth (or fragmaster B as I call her) is always happy to break out the bandsaw. We should definitely do that some time! She even makes house calls with the bandsaw LOL!

Lmao! I was just thinking the same thing!! You even have the rare gypsy pickle! Hopefully Blake can get a better pick of that green with purple polyp branching monti I can't seem to get a pic of. Cause that one is Schweet. And I know that's not out there:)

Sure I would love to see a picture and yes I do have a frag of the rare gypsy pickle! (laugh)

Archived