Guest Plugs?

Algae

They carry the fittings at Home Depot on Green Acres Franklin. Now whether or not they are in stock is a WHOLE different story.

Everytime i got in there for something they are out of it. The last time i was in there the guy told me "Well i guess you shouldn't come in here for things like that huh". I won't ever go back to Home Depot.

Home Depot is whare I get all my fittings like that, Lowes also carries them, they arn't in the PVC plumbing dept, ya kinda gotta look for them, sometimes in bathroom plumbing dept, and sometimes by the sprinkler dept. I have a tap that size to just screw in, not glue.

They carry the fittings at Home Depot on Green Acres Franklin. Now whether or not they are in stock is a WHOLE different story.

Everytime i got in there for something they are out of it. The last time i was in there the guy told me "Well i guess you shouldn't come in here for things like that huh". I won't ever go back to Home Depot.

WOW! now there's some customer service for ya. Makes you wanna punch him in the throat.

Thanks guys!

We have a large local hardware shop, Jerry's, that I prefer. They do lack some plumbing fittings, however. I just liked the look of a 1/2" (actually 025) slip fitting without the nut.

I took apart the tube to retrofit a Eheim pump and now I need a 025 DIN union and a few other metric plumbing parts. Not easy to find.

Go Jerry's!! Read the google map reviews on Home Depot kinda funny. Nearly all of them say poor customer service and go to Jerry's lol

I was in their (Jerry's) they other day to get plumbing supplies (nearly spent 2 hours walking up and down an asle trying different fittings lol) and i watched an employee help a clueless guy getting supplies to hookup a pressure tank to his plumping... that employee had some serious patience and was super nice the entire time! I was in Home Depot last week and spent about an hour again trying different fittings and never once got asked if i needed help and had countless employees walk right on by.

WoW! I would have went to the manager.

Go Jerry's!! Read the google map reviews on Home Depot kinda funny. Nearly all of them say poor customer service and go to Jerry's lol

I was in their (Jerry's) they other day to get plumbing supplies (nearly spent 2 hours walking up and down an asle trying different fittings lol) and i watched an employee help a clueless guy getting supplies to hookup a pressure tank to his plumping... that employee had some serious patience and was super nice the entire time! I was in Home Depot last week and spent about an hour again trying different fittings and never once got asked if i needed help and had countless employees walk right on by.

lol i just added my review :D

Archived