Anyone have any of the original Nintendo NES games?

fpd4308

Dug my old Nintendo out of my parents house and was looking for some games for it. also looking for the Zapper gun. Just thought maybe someone had some laying around. Its funny to watch my daughter playing the same games I played when I was a kid.

I saw a bunch at goodwill for like a buck a piece the other day. I didn't buy them because I wasn't sure I could find the system at my parents. Now of course they are gone. I was hoping to get punch out, super dodgeball, silent service and some others.

I saw a bunch at goodwill for like a buck a piece the other day. I didn't buy them because I wasn't sure I could find the system at my parents. Now of course they are gone. I was hoping to get punch out' date=' super dodgeball, silent service and some others.[/quote']

Thats what I was going to say!! I seen a couple at the gresham goodwill and a couple at the 122nd good will

like Noob said, they can be hard to find and expensive if you want a rare one. However, because of their collectability, their is a lot of products you can get to restore them so they work like new. No more blowing into the cartridge and whatnot. A friend of mine is really into old video games and even went as far as restoring an old arcade machine and retrofitting it with a computer and just about every known arcade game. best places too look are thrift shops and garage sales.

Archived