Making some room in the tank sale!

fpd4308

I just have a few corals that are taking up some space and could use a new home. Unfortunately these corals keep getting moved down in the tank every time I get a new coral so they are not as brightly colored as they could be but the PE is awesome and they are growing like crazy. Ill bag them you just have to come pick them up.

#1 hyacinth Birdsnest. This is a mini colony. It is about 4" tall and at least 3"across. It has great polyp extension and is growing like crazy. it just keeps getting moved down in my tank so the polyp color is not the blue it used to be. $25.00

DSC_0027.jpg

#2 Ponape Birdsnest this is about as big around as a silver dollar and has a ton of branches. Same thing as the above, as I get new corals it gets moved down in the tank. 20.00

DSC_0026-2.jpg

#3 Pink Chalice. This is a really nice pink chalice frag it is about 2" x 2". It is just in a spot where I want to put a different chalice. 10.00

DSC_0045.jpg

#4 Purple Death Palys with at least 17 polyps plus babies 20.00

#5 Hawaiian PE 6 polyps plus babies. Got these from one of the AC group buys. These would look much better higher up in my tank but there is just no more room 20.00

DSC_0026.jpg

Sorry about the mediocre pics my wife is not here to advise me :)

Archived