New to Salt Water, not to the Site

C0lin

Hello all,

I guess I'll make my official introduction. I'm Colin, as you can tell from my clever username. I was lucky enough to get a decent started tank from my friend after he fried everything in it before. There were a few survivors, but not many. I'm hitting the ground running, and definitely want to buy some frags and other livestock from you guys(donations will also be gladly accepted:p). I'm in Keizer, so if any Salem area people have some stuff to sell, hit me up.

Welcome Colin what u need as far as equipment or anything ?

I'm good on equipment, other than one of my light bulbs going bad. I think it's a halide? I'm not sure if I have the name right. It's the day one. And where is Garrett's?

Welcome Colin! It's always good to have another local reefer aboard!! Sound like either the bulb or the ballast is going bad.

Clay is right, you should come over some time and browse the shop. If you have any questions, I would be happy to help with them. Hit me up sometime if you want to head over. I am in South Salem. Also, check out The Premium Aquarium sponsor thread for more info, sales, etc.

Just send Garrett a PM on here and he will gladly help you for whatever and basically whenever you need. Theres tons to learn and hes very helpful. Take it from someone who was in your shoes not all that long ago that wishes he would have heard about garretts sooner than I did. Trust me it will save you a lot of $ in the long run and he will definitely steer you in the right direction.

Cory

Archived