Woke up and found this in my tank!!!!!

Chindo

• 1 month later...

Just to update you guys.. the anemone is still alive and doing good. All my levels are good but nitrate I got a HOB skimmer hopefully it will help lower it and doing water changes more often. Im currently setting up my 40B tank and hopefully move the stuff in there soon

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Just to update you guys.. the anemone is still alive and doing good. All my levels are good but nitrate I got a HOB skimmer hopefully it will help lower it and doing water changes more often. Im currently setting up my 40B tank and hopefully move the stuff in there soon

Talk with some peeps about switching your tank over. There are better and worse ways of doing it.

Thanks TheGooseWhisperer. I got a sump today and have to figure out a good way to plum my overflow and all that stuff but I'll start up a tank thread for help on that way it will be up in the right place.

I got a new HOB skimmer hopefully it will lower my Nitrate levels. Everything else is right where it should be the only question i have is about PH.... it was just above 8.0 is that normal? or what should it be around for a Saltwater tank?

• 4 months later...

Hey guys, kinda forgot about this thread on my nem and summer came by so quick on me, Im a farmer so pretty busy during the summer. The Nem is actually still alive and living happy in its new tank. I made the switch to a bigger tank about a month ago and seems to be liking it. Will be putting up pictures later tonight. One thing i have been battling is with my nitrates I would like to get some palys but not sure if they can handle the nitrates.... I got a sump now so I will be starting up a tank thread and hopefully get some ideas on how to set her up.

Archived