Wanted T5 endcap bases.

Rick

Thanks, too far though. I can order them from Garrett (which is where I got my last ones) but was hoping to find something I could get local today. I may call around to the shops later today and see what they have stuffed in the use parts piles. If that fails I may just take some acrylic and make some.

Check with Robert or Cos, If I recall those end base are a couple dollars maybe and sunlight carries them so they could get them for you rather quickly-I would think.

You working on a new project Rick?

They didn't have any used ones or I would have brought them home with the rest of the T5 parts. If I buy new ones I'll check with them first.

Not really a new project. When I made the fixture for my lights I set it up to hold 4 T5's even though I only had the parts for 2. I picked up everything I need for the other 2 (including bulbs) from Robert and Cos except the standoffs. I actually got all 4 bulbs so I can change the color as well. The violet color from the 420nm actinic bulb in there is great for making the colors pop but it just doesn't look right so I'm gonna go with something closer to 460nm instead to get a blue color. We came up with a mix of bulbs using a fixture there yesterday that I think will look pretty good.