Over due

Kimberlee

Okay so these mushrooms that I fraged about 2 1/2 months ago started as 1 huge shroom. Now it is bigger than it was when I got it. So are the ones that were fraged from it. I'm going to do it again, but this time I'm going to frag a few of them. My question is should I be concerned w/ the mucus they release?

081.jpg

I know I've posted this pic before, but I'm proud of my tank and I like pics.

after you frag them have a bucket of aquarium salt water that you can shake and rinse them in. try to shake off the mucous in the water and place them immediately in your aquarium. it is important to remove this slime because it can cause a bacterial infection in your system. this info was off of a instruction sheet that I received with my schrooms a couple of weeks ago.

after you frag them have a bucket of aquarium salt water that you can shake and rinse them in. try to shake off the mucous in the water and place them immediately in your aquarium. it is important to remove this slime because it can cause a bacterial infection in your system. this info was off of a instruction sheet that I received with my schrooms a couple of weeks ago.

Perfect information. Do this with most of the softies, especially zenia, I do run carbon fresh carbon when I'm fragging a lot. Hard or soft.

Perfect information. Do this with most of the softies' date=' especially zenia, I do run carbon fresh carbon when I'm fragging a lot. Hard or soft.[/quote']

Why especially xenia? I have fragged all of my basketball size colony of white pom pom xenia right in my tank and never had a problem. I keep mainly sps, so I think they would show if there was a problem.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk