30'' cube now for sale

finch6013

30x30x30 1/2'' glass cube. Drilled for a closed loop with one 1 1/2'' Bulkhead for the return to the sump, one 1 1/2'' for the closed loop, and two 1'' for the closed loop returns. OR use them however you like.

Tank does not include stand as it will not fit out of the basement. Tank must be taken out the daylight basement window so you need a few people, including myself.

Cube is in good shape with the exception of one scratch on the front pane that isn't very noticeable with water in it. Scratch never bothered me and not a single person ever pointed it out.

$250

I also have a tiny might pump. Has been a great pump and is pretty quiet. $50

DSC_0267.jpg

DSC_0265.jpg

DSC_0266.jpg

I've seen the scratch in person....I would have pointed it out but was hoping to get free corals(never did), so I'm pointing it out now!!!! What a scratch!!! I mean, I've seen some scratches in my time, but nothing compares to the scratch that I didn't point out at the time. Does the Grand Canyon ring a bell? That only about half as deep and dramatic as the scratch I've seen in your tank....what a scratch!! I mean, a person could get lost in that scratch and not be found for weeks!!! May not have bothered you but it bothered me....badly!!!!!

LOL...sorry.....I had to do that...never saw a scratch!!!

DrMerle

Im gonna ask a dumb question. Why cant you get the stand out he window if you can get the tank?? Is it that tight? The stand looks only about an inch or two bigger than the tank width wise. Just thought it would help speed up the selling process.

Window is 31 1/2. stand total is about 33. With the trim removed it might fit I would have to see. Honestly I was planning on using parts of the stand for the new stand.

Nahh thats cool just thought I would help out.