Big Day...progress towards the 120

jennmac415

Had a big day today.... and as I write this I am chuckling, that at almost 52, the things that I get soooo excited about are so different from the things I USED to get excited about (laugh)

Anyway...first, I bought an awesome Duncan from rubberduckie and he threw in a free red monti plate!! Thank you so much, Patrick! the Duncan is already open and swaying in the current...and the monti adds such a great splash of color! Your tank is beautiful, thanks for letting me stare at it for so long...(clap)

THEN.....I had the new dedicated circuit and GFCI run today for my new tank...one step closer to being able to get it going!! (clap)

AND last but not least.... MY ROCK FROM BRS CAME!!! (clap) (clap)(clap)(clap)

100 lbs of awesome, dry rock!!! I am in heaven!! (laugh) Pics to follow, once I find some batteries for my camera...plus 2 new heaters and a valve for the faucet to be able to switch between RO/DI water and regular water....all part of my "PLAN"

So, besides my 11 yr old son starting spring break today and absolutely driving me (nutty), it has been an AWESOME DAY!!!!!

LOL... yes, it IS gonna be along week especially since spring break does not even OFFICIALLY start until MONDAY ....but he is really such an ANGEL and it really IS such a fun age..(innocent)and I am (nutty)!! LOL

OK, here are some pics of the rock....not the greatest lighting, but you can see it., I ordered 100 lbs and actually got 114...(clap) with very little rubble...it was not individually wrapped like I have heard some people's orders were, but it all came through OK,...

PICTURES NOW IN POST BELOW

as far as the new heaters and faucet valve... you will just have to take my word for it as with the new circuit and GFCI...let's just say my electrician ROCKS!!!(rock2)

OK' date=' I don't know how to post the pics bigger...if one of you young computer geniuses does, feel free to delete them from my post and make them bigger... :)[/quote']

Open an account in photobucket.com and upload all your pics there. You can then edit them on their site like resize them and auto correct them. When you put cursor on the pic, it will give you a few different ways to link the picture. Just pick the image code when you click on it it will automatically copy the link and you can then just paste it you post where ever you want it.

Hope this helps. Lookin forward to seeing some real good pic from you now :)

I wish......I know I am going to miss my perfect set up I had in Kansas....sheer perfection!! I had a huge fish room behind my inwall tank where i could just spread out and have all of my stuff organized... I would just go back there and disappear from the world and watch/work on my tank :(