70 lbs liverock, some soft coral, hermits, fish

nhowe

I wish you the best of luck. I definitely want the watchman and anemone. I could use about 10-20 more lbs of rock myself. What region is yours from?

And to answer the question of region. I have no idea. Just pulled some stuff from the LR tank at Hollywood aquarium. I think its varied from where its from. There are a couple really dense 15 lbs plus boulders and some really pourous rocks all mixed together.

I think he is waiting to catch the livestock until he gets all the rock sold. Oh and I have dibs on the copperband...lololol

Yeah I already told him in my first Pm that I wouldn't take that out from underneath you....LOL

He also said that the nem and the watchman goby is pending, so that doesn't leave much and I have 4 tanks I can put these other fish into so I should have some room. Not sure about the decorator crab but only because it looks like a spider and I can't stand spiders...LOL

I'll give it a week to find a buyer on the rock. Then I'm pulling the rock next saturday the 25th no matter what, so everybody can have what they need. If anybody you guys know that wants ten or twenty pounds at that time for a nano tank or something. I'll take like 3 bucks a pound. I'm negotiable.

I tore down a 120gal at my old office about 6 months ago. Had no trouble selling about 130 lbs.

Here is an update for everybody. Seems like it worked better for everybody to take out the rock this weekend and get the livestock out. So this will happen Saturday the 19th. Rock is $3.00 a pound. I'm negotiable If somebody wants 20-50 lbs. Rock is fully cured and ready to go straight into another tank. Here is also what left for livestock. I'll write sale pending next to stuff that is spoken for. I won't call anything sold until its out of my place, in case somebody backs out.

Copperband-Sale pending

Foxface- Sale pending

Tube anemone-Sale pending

Diamond watchman- Sale pending

Bengaii- Sale pending

Small goby- Available

Decorator crab- Available

Hermits and snails- Available

Also have rhodactis mushroom frag- has 3 mushrooms on it- $10 and is available mushrooms have green tips

And starburt frag -$5 bucks

I'll have some Live Rock if you got some....... and anything else you think would be good for a starter tank... Its my first Saltwater tank.... Thanks

I'll pm you with address. How old is the tank? and how much rock are you looking for? I'll give you some starburst polyps if you want them. They are pretty bright. I'll see what else I have around as far as test kits I'm not using, you may or may not need them.