Auto Feeders

kenf729

Hello everyone...

This fall I'll be going on vacation be gone for about 10-12 days, have my auto top off completed, lights on timmers...

I need to find a good auto feeder (prefer one that feeds once daily), then need to get my fish accustomed to eating pellets, been eating frozen forever now...

Anyone have a good recomendation on a feeder? I don't have anyone close by that I can count on to come feed 3 times a week...

Ken

http://www.fosterandsmithaquatics.com/product/prod_display.cfm?c=3578+4430+4443&pcatid=4443

i dont personally have one of these, but i know that hollywood aquarium uses these for their tanks, and they only visit once every two weeks. they are good because you can put in exactly what you want in the tank and you also have 14 meals.

as for pellets i recommend the spectrum pellet, i use them on a regular basis, and i have had very good success (not that i have much to brag about). almost every fish i own eats them with joy, including my christmas wrasse and flame angel fish

Good luck!