Davy Jones rocks! Thanks for the wood skin and stand!

The SPS stand is officially finished!(rock2)(rock2)

Dave delivered to my door this nice wood skin! It's hooked on with magnets... Wow it really cuts the noise down!(clap)(clap) But it's also very easy to take off and on with magnets! (clap)(clap)

DSC08061ARW.jpg

Makes it very easy to get in to work on the tank and so the mantis isn't left in the dark...

DSC08068ARW.jpg

DSC08062ARW.jpg

DSC08063ARW.jpg

Side panels come off too!(clap)(clap)

DSC08069ARW.jpg

Dave also made us this nice wood stand(drooler) for our new frag tank!(clap)(clap)

DSC08078ARW.jpg

DSC08076ARW.jpg

Very sweet frag tank made by James at Envision!(drooler)

DSC08083ARW.jpg

Frag tank build coming soon to a forum near you! If you need a stand wood or steel or need nice acrylic work, Davy Jones does awesome work!(rock2)(rock2)(clap)(clap)

Yes, it's a Tru vu. It was going to replace our other tru vu that had a slight blemish but we didn't want to break it down and risk losing all our nice corals. I love the size of the tank great depth and height and 5 feet is the max that will fit down the stairs so we decided to just put up another tank!

Yes' date=' it's a Tru vu. It was going to replace our other tru vu that had a slight blemish but we didn't want to break it down and risk losing all our nice corals. I love the size of the tank great depth and height and 5 feet is the max that will fit down the stairs so we decided to just put up another tank![/quote']

LOL. Mine is a Tru Vu too. Are you happy with the quality? I am not very impressed with the cuts on mine.

Everything really came together nice! Wood panels look great' date=' and the magnet idea is awesome. Very clean setup makes me want to tighty things up a bit. I need to figure out how to hide all my cords.[/quote']

Yes, this one we planned out better and learned from the setup of the first 150 gallon!

Very nice and I really like that it is removeable!

Love this feature too! Again Beth learned from banging her head all the time working on the other 150 gallon.

Ummm did anyone else notice that they are setting up another tank??? You failed to mention that when we were talking today...

Stand looks awesome btw.

I did but you weren't listening Jesse... That's why I sold the solana and the 14 gallon biocube so we could just put up one frag tank that was shallow instead of using the solana for a frag tank! See we downsized some! (laugh)

LOL. Mine is a Tru Vu too. Are you happy with the quality? I am not very impressed with the cuts on mine.

If I had known about James and Envision acrylics before I setup up my first truvu I would have had him build us one. The frag tank was made by him and the quality is so much better.. However we just had this replacement lying around so we figured we would put it to good use.

Great looking stand ladies. I finally brought my 150g home today. It's been at my moms house ( I dont have a garage ) during construction since December. I'm sure she and her wife are glad to get their garage back. Once I get it up and running and everything transferred over from my 90g, Ill post some pics. Your 150g build thread was definitely an inspiration.

Great looking stand ladies. I finally brought my 150g home today. It's been at my moms house ( I dont have a garage ) during construction since December. I'm sure she and her wife are glad to get their garage back. Once I get it up and running and everything transferred over from my 90g' date=' Ill post some pics. Your 150g build thread was definitely an inspiration.[/quote']

Oh thanks Batchelor. I am very happy with how our 150 gallon came out. I like the other one but with this one we took our time and tried to make improvements on the design and really planned it out. We had a lot of good advice from this forum too...