Dog boarding

Michael7979

Does anyone have any ideas for a boarding facility down here around Salem?

I will need to board my 2 dogs come June for about a week. So I'm looking for options. (not excited about taking them back to the one I used last year. They were OK. But think I can do better)--( I think I have a fish sitter if he doesn't mind again) (whistle)

If you have any ideas please share!

Michael' date=' check with Man's Best Friend in Battleground, Wa if you want, I know it's a drive for you, but Jess an I can personally vouch for them. Shannon, the owner, is one of the most respected Schutzhund trainers in the world.[/quote']

Really looking to stay in the Salem area. But thanks.

LOL I know man, but it's the only one I know an have personal info on, so figured I'd share it. If you decide to use her, I can guarantee you'll be satisfied, she's the only person we've found who can handle out big male(we have a 100lb 28" tall pit) and she was actually able to get him to eat, he wont eat, period, if Jess isnt around normally, but she finally got him to, which is awesome to me that she went through that hastle lol.

LOL I know man, but it's the only one I know an have personal info on, so figured I'd share it. If you decide to use her, I can guarantee you'll be satisfied, she's the only person we've found who can handle out big male(we have a 100lb 28" tall pit) and she was actually able to get him to eat, he wont eat, period, if Jess isnt around normally, but she finally got him to, which is awesome to me that she went through that hastle lol.