The Nautilus

*Not sure if this is where to post this, feel free to move.

I just stopped by to see Aaron at The Nautilus. He had just got this weeks shipment in and he got some sweet stuff in. He had a couple of frags of Miami hurricane chalice, Acropora's, and some other SPS/LPS. He had some other chalices, montiporas, rics, mini maxis, all sorts of stuff. Not to mention that he just bought out a wholesaler's tanks. He's got everything from 10g to 125g. He had a cube (not sure on dimensions but probably close to 12"), and this sweet custom tank that looked like is was about 36"x24"x12". I know he's not a sponsor but people should really go in there and check his new stuff out.

I have talked to him on the phone and thru emails.

He hasn't ever said yes to becoming a sponsor........ so if you guys want him to become one.......... keep talking to him about it.

Also it would be cool if someone can tell him of the meeting that will be held at Douglas' ,(aka oxx155).

And see if he might want to come by and see the club at a meeting.

*Not sure if this is where to post this, feel free to move.

I just stopped by to see Aaron at The Nautilus. He had just got this weeks shipment in and he got some sweet stuff in. He had a couple of frags of Miami hurricane chalice, Acropora's, and some other SPS/LPS. He had some other chalices, montiporas, rics, mini maxis, all sorts of stuff. Not to mention that he just bought out a wholesaler's tanks. He's got everything from 10g to 125g. He had a cube (not sure on dimensions but probably close to 12"), and this sweet custom tank that looked like is was about 36"x24"x12". I know he's not a sponsor but people should really go in there and check his new stuff out.

Aaron is a cool guy. Has hooked me up a few times.