Rose Bubble Tips Anemone.

MarkBirkett

I have 5 large Rose Bubble Tip Anemones that I want to sell. $50 each or all for $200. These are all 7" or bigger. I am going to be selling my 210 gallon All Glass Aquarium, but I need to sell everything inside the tank first. Thanks Mark sorry pictures are older when they were small.

post-1710-141867785857_thumb.jpg

post-1710-141867785859_thumb.jpg

I am going to take pictures of new pictures of my 210 set up, because the tank has grown so much since I last took them. I have the set up listed on craigslist for $2500 for everything I own and one person backed out and the rest want things like the lights, calcium reactor, skimmer. I would have listed the whole set up here buy people on here want to pay pennies on the dollar.

Anybody with interest in my 210 gallon reef set up. PM me your email address and I will send you full size photos. If somebody wants everything I have I will sell it for $2200 OBO or I am going to start parting it out. The set up I have has a lot of $ invested and I know that there is a buyer out there. I am only selling because I no longer live where my aquarium is and it is a pain to take care of when I am not there to enjoy it. I would rather sell it than move it. Gonna be a pain in the a$$ to move everything. Dropped the price $300 because I sold the Rose Bubbles to Tim at Westside. Thanks Tim.

I have seen his set up and it is NICE!!! Everything is well thought out, routed and hospital clean. The display, empty, would be a nice show piece with the doors open!

Mark; Where did you move? Still have your bike? If you need help posting pic's email them to me? Start a thread on the tank sale....pic's don't do it justice I know, but it will get the ball rolling.