Thanks OIAB! Thanks Rosecity! Thanks Matt V Thanks Mr S

Emerald525

A Weekend in the Life of a Coral addict!

Well it seems we are working hard to fill up our new sps tank!(laugh) I already posted some pics of what we got at Westside.

Yesterday we went to Tim's again and picked up some filter socks and food and the TFT chalice frag (auction coming to a forum near you! ;) )

Then it was off to OIAB to get our sweet deal on Kent salt. We got your 5 buckets too Bigjohnwoody. Cos was kind enough to load it up for us!Thanks! We got some nice sps but I wouldn't let Beth have the purple linkia starfish...(nono)

Nice Turquoise Milli...(drooler)

DSC07928ARW.jpg

DSC07955ARW.jpg

Nice blue stag... can anyone guess what my favorite color is?..(scratch):p

DSC07926ARW.jpg

Mr. S came over and we gave him his titanium heater for the last brs group buy and some zoas we owed him. Always nice to see you Roger! Sorry no pictures...

We did a little trading with Matt V and Beth did some fragging and we got these nice fruit loops as well as some other zoas!(clap) Very nice to meet you Matt.

DSC08032ARW.jpg

We dropped off an emergency bucket of salt for Isaac and we were going to finally buy the Harlequin shrimp to add to our 150 as the one isn't enough to eat all the asterina stars... But, while Beth went to pick up Holly's (our Corgi) poop somone walked in and bought it!DOH! So off to Nick's at Rosecity where we bought a pair and put one in each tank!(clap)

DSC07991ARW.jpg

Nick's also got some killer deals on snails and we bought a bunch of nassarius and a couple of mexican turbos for the sump. They were only dollar each! and some other kind that were 2 for 1! Great deals!

Once again a fun weekend and nice to hang out and imagine you're at the beach instead of dealing with the rain and cold!(clap)(clap)

Hmmmm I think it might be time to enter rehab again!(laugh)

thanks for coming in again' date=' I'm a mille fan but that turquoise mille is so sick looking! BTW your welcome to hold the coral addicts anonymous meetings at our shop. ;)[/quote']

Isn't that kinda like AA holding a meeting at a liquor store? You are really doing a great job with the shop!