Bumpers Grill and Bar....

reefgeek84

I can not believe I have not posted this sooner...

http://www.bumpersgrill.com/index.html (look into behind the martini glass you will see the blurred part of one of the tanks) I used to eat here all the time...They have 3 huge salt tanks...I would guess roughly 300gals each. they were put in by Cays.

Last time I was there, they had a blue spotted sting ray in one of the tanks...the resturant is really cool and the food is good. A little pricey, 15-25 bucks a person, but well worth at least a stop in. If you do not want to spend that kind of money on dinner, then at least get a drink and check out the tanks, they are like a tall island that separates the bar area from the restaurant.

$25 a plate dinner in Fairview? Now that's funny right there!

That is for a big piece of steak...I just wanted people to know a rough guess of what they might spend, so they do not go there thinking it is a cheap place to eat and then burn me at the steak for not telling them. I think you can get a burger for like 10 bucks...They do have good food.

Yeah, we're moving up in Damascus too. The drive through coffee shop took over the auto shop and made it a drive through with a plastic patio table in the rain to sit at. The best is our 2nd brand new coffee shop that has now started to double as the local post office....now that's our tax dollars at work and moving up! Our renta sheriff's office is a desk in the back corner of the city hall (ex video store). It makes me feel like I'm back in Upstate New York in the villages where my family lives.

if you go to Bumpers youve gotta try the beer milkshake!! SOOOOO good!! as for the tanks yes they are back to back to back 300 gal fish only tanks. anyone thats been there a couple times will have noticed that the fish keep changing, well lets just say cays likes to throw copper at every problem even if theres sharks or sensitive fish.

if you go to Bumpers youve gotta try the beer milkshake!! SOOOOO good!! as for the tanks yes they are back to back to back 300 gal fish only tanks. anyone thats been there a couple times will have noticed that the fish keep changing' date=' well lets just say cays likes to throw copper at every problem even if theres sharks or sensitive fish.[/quote']

yeah it is sad...I have seen about 3 different rays go through there...but they are nice tanks...