Awesome deals at Westside! Thanks Tim!

Emerald525

Beth went to Tim's yesterday for his 30% off sale and scored some nice "frags" more like colonies!(clap)(clap)

I was still at work and was sending in requests by phone!(laugh) It was like having a personal manager! Great deals! We almost came back today but we need to pace ourselves a little better (laugh) Tim is motivated to empty out his frag tanks so you better go visit him soon so I'm not tempted to buy more.....(scary)

And yes Noobtosalt it did happen! :) Here's the photgraphic evidence! I'm starting to get an appreciation for the fascinating frustrating world of colored sticks!

Tyree Ultimate Stag! With a name like Tyree..It's got to be good! (clap)

DSC07911ARW.jpg

Magic stick.. This one is really cool.. photograph doesn't do it justice!(drooler) (I know someone will ask the frag above it is a pink birdnest I got from Madmike)

DSC07909ARW.jpg

DSC07919ARW.jpg

Superman Milli Colony (nutty) Great price! I heart Millis!Polyps were out the minute we set it in the tank!(rock2)

DSC07879ARW.jpg

Blue tip Tenuis! Again more like a colony than a frag!(nutty)

DSC07875ARW.jpg

Last but not least. My favorite. ORA Red Planet. This is in my top 10 sps. Tim's has the brightest coloration I have seen! (drooler)(drooler)It's still a little stressed from being fragged yesterday but overall looks great!(clap)

DSC07870ARW.jpg

Thanks again Tim for the great deals! You rock!!!!(rock2)(rock2)(rock2)

WOW. That superman milli is sweet!! Too bad I'm not digging the SPS much. Or should I say the SPS doesn't dig me anymore.

Yes they are frustrating and by far the most sensitive of the corals I have dealt with but worth it to me. High light, high flow, frequent water changes, stable parameters, it's all good!

I love the tyree' date=' actually I love them all!!! Maybe I should do a water change so that I can keep sps... LOL[/quote']

Thanks Gill! Take the sps challenge!

WOW...Great Scores!!! That superman Milli is to die for!!!

Thanks David! I love it too and I can see why it has the name superman.

I am very jealous' date=' cool stuff emerald.[/quote']

Thanks Owen. Tim was kind enough to let us use our store credit for the tank we traded in several months ago!