Daytona 500

USCG CWO

Who's watching and who are you rootin' for. Yes I am a redneck at heart. I'm a Happy Harvick fan. Have high hopes for Jr but he is not his father. Smoke is always good.....

I strongly dislike (momma always told me not to hate) the Busch brothers, Jeff Gordon and Jimmy Johnson. I understand why people like 'em I personally just can't stand 'em.

HAHAHA Shane! I'm our worst nightmare! A Jeff Gordon fan!!!

Became a fan because he was the "kid" that was beating all those "rednecks" back in the day.

Use to like JJ when he ran in the off-road series but he has become an arrogant pr ick. (something I thought I might like- but don't)

Chad Knaus is like the idiot-sevant of the racing world! He could probably get a bus to finish in the top 10 every race!

Not a big fan of the Busch but I do kinda like his little brother "the shrub"! LOL He can drive anything, and I mean anything!

Tony's cool but since he has become an owner he has held his tongue and mellowed out.............. I miss the old "I don't care I'm going to say/do whatever I want Tony".

I don't follow Nascar as I don't find it very exciting. I'm not judging those who do as people don't get why I don't like football so much. It's just car goes around and around and around. The only exciting part for me is like the last 5 minutes of the race.

I like that show pinks all out and watching drag racing because you know the winner in seconds.

I don't really don't have a favorite but whatever you think of Jimmie Johnson, what he has accomplished is incredible.

Actually with football its watching a great pass and catch or a skilled running back. I do get pleasure watching Tom Brady and Big Ben getting sacked! ;). It was also fun watching Big Ben have is big ego knocked down in the superbowl! He made some big mistakes and missed some huge plays.

With nascar I know there is a lot of skill as I imagine most of the cars can go about the same speed and big wrecks don't happen frequently enough to keep me tuned in lol!