TPA now accepts Credt and Debit cards

Hey everyone! I know many of you have asked if I accpet credit/debit in the past. Well guess what? Now I do! I finally bit the bullet and instead of just accpeting them through the use of your Paypal accounts, now I can take credit and debit right here in the shop. I am hopeing that this will make things far more convenient for everyone wishing to grab a few goodies while here. Maybe it will even encourage a few more sals ;)

My reaoning for not accepting credit/debit in the past simply has to do with profitability in conjunction with average monthly revenue of the shop. I have nothing against them, just didn't want to pay the fee. Well that is sort of a moot point in retrospect since Paypal charges are pretty much comparable.

Now, come by and grab some critters!!! (laugh)(naughty)(rock2)

Hey everyone! I know many of you have asked if I accpet credit/debit in the past. Well guess what? Now I do! I finally bit the bullet and instead of just accpeting them through the use of your Paypal accounts, now I can take credit and debit right here in the shop. I am hopeing that this will make things far more convenient for everyone wishing to grab a few goodies while here. Maybe it will even encourage a few more sals ;)

My reaoning for not accepting credit/debit in the past simply has to do with profitability in conjunction with average monthly revenue of the shop. I have nothing against them, just didn't want to pay the fee. Well that is sort of a moot point in retrospect since Paypal charges are pretty much comparable.

Now, come by and grab some critters!!! (laugh)(naughty)(rock2)

Oh boy! this makes it just so much easier!!! Very cool!!!!

...it's because I love you all so very much...

Doug, you may very well have been the final straw that finally convinced me to just get it done already.

Jason, I think the rates were less in 87'. Should have locked in then..

Nate, just tell your wife it's for the twins :)

Beth, I am hoping it will make things a bit easier. No more needing to remember which ATM's charge a fee so you can swing by and grab cash, no more having to figure out where the heck you put the check book lol.

Micah, thanks for being my crash dummy so to speak. Suprisingly easy to do.

Patrick, just remember to only bring it out when you are heading down south to grab some sweet corals and fitches.

Michael, no joke! I am sort of regreting my procrastination thus far.