New faces

CoralCrazy

I just want to let everybody here know that hopefully we will be seeing alot of new members soon. Thanks to TheHumanBean(my petco friend) sending everyone over to petworks I have been telling everyone about the site and letting them know some of the benefits of becoming a paying member. Today I was in bringing in a new order for the store and told atleast 4 new faces to me about how great this site is and how helpful everyone here is. Hopefully we will get the new salt room done so we can also get a new sponsor soon to.

Just modded 2 new users a few minutes ago. Welcome aboard everyone!

Do we still need to mod the new members now that the spam filters are up? I'm just asking because it is a barrier to new membership. There was a teacher who wanted to sign up and couldn't do it right away because of the restrictions. I don't know if he ever did.

Do we still need to mod the new members now that the spam filters are up? I'm just asking because it is a barrier to new membership. There was a teacher who wanted to sign up and couldn't do it right away because of the restrictions. I don't know if he ever did.

I have one more piece to put in place before we can lift the mod requirement. We seem to keep the queue pretty clean right now - no one waits more than 24 hours to get approved.