Frag Sale

NoobtoSalt

I don't even remember what all I had posted..LOL this website issue is getting crazy. Deleting posts and whatnot. Anyways here's some of the things I'm willing to sell.

Candy Apple frag 2 adults 2 babies $30 NOW $25

2011-02-03125426-2-1.jpg

Tyree Golden Eye Chalice 2 eyes $50 NOW $40

2011-02-08084042-1.jpg

Devils Armor/AOG?? $10

2011-02-03143142.jpg

Yellow Zoas $5 (not actual frag)

2011-02-03125426-2-2.jpg

Hawaiian PE 2 polyp frag to cut $10

2011-01-29204907.jpg

Hawaiian Red PE 2 polyp frag to cut $15

2011-01-29204940.jpg

Green somethingrather.... $10

2011-01-28200520-1.jpg

Dang I really want that ome if my Hollywood stunner is doing great and has new eyes forming do you think the ome would do good?

It's really easy to take care of. I have it in low light for the most part in my tank and it has doubled in size in the past three months. Just no new eyes quite yet. I really don't want to sell it but need the cash.

Just in case it wasn't clear to everyone on here the OME was a PNWMAS member price only. I have it on other boards for much more than that. I thought I stated that and wanted to make sure that was clear.

Dan this isn't towards you since you now are a member, but I have yet to hear back from the other person earlier in the day that was interested in the chalices. They didn't clarify which ones but I want to make sure that they are not just getting on these boards for that price. Hope that makes sense...(scratch)