Maxi-mini carpet anemone group buy #2!!!

When are we getting the nems, Buddy?

\

I have heard where Porcelain Crabs will also host in pairs. Heard anything about this? Do they have to be male/female or pre-paired?

I was thing about a Florida biotope featuring flower anemones. Now I am thinking a Pac/Indo with these.

Alright folks, the nems are in! I will give them a day or two to settle in before taking a few pics to post up here. I did get a couple of hand selects in but most of them are ultra grades this week. Franklin, I have seen Porcelains and sexy shrimp host them readily. I haven't ever heard of a need to get a pair of them. I am sure that you could get several in there hosting several nems. That sounds like a fun project!!!

Alright folks, pics are up and the names have been drawn!!! Pics are with my underwater point shoot so the color and and focus may be a bit off. I did my best though lol. Also there are no actinics, LED's, etc over this tank so these guys are really not nearly as colorful in the pics as they are under good lighting. Trust me I hand picked a couple that were crazy colored only to find them dull under my lights lol. Time for new bulbs and some t-5 retros me thinks.

Ultra name draw order:

1. Nate- Numero Cinco

2. newfisher

3. jgf86123

A grade name draw order:

Algae...

... I didn't want you to feel left out Franklin, so I stuck your name on a piece of paper and had my friend draw it from the hat as well :)

A Grade nems:

1. AGrade1UW.jpg

2. AGrade2UW.jpg

3. AGrade3UW.jpg

Ultra Grade nems:

1. UltraGrade1UW.jpg

2. UltraGrade2UW.jpg

3. UltraGrade3UW.jpg

4. UltraGrade4UW.jpg

5. Nate's Pick!!! UltraGrade5UW.jpg

6. UltraGrade6UW.jpg

7. UltraGrade7UW.jpg

For those that were thinking about getting in on the group buy but didn't, I will sell what is left after the participants pick their choices at the group buy rate.

Thanks to all who participated and helped pull this thing through!!!