Ocean In A Box ROCKS! You MUST go there this weekend!

XrayGuy

I went to OIAB this morning right when they opened and I got some KILLER deals! Thank you for all your help Robert, Coz, and Jesse (helping out today :D). Oh and it doesn't even look like the old OIAB anymore...it looks 1000 times better the way they have it set up now. Great job on the business guys and you will definately be seeing me in the future. Rock on!(rock2)

I went to OIAB this morning right when they opened and I got some KILLER deals! Thank you for all your help Robert' date=' Coz, and Jesse (helping out today :D). Oh and it doesn't even look like the old OIAB anymore...it looks 1000 times better the way they have it set up now. Great job on the business guys and you will definately be seeing me in the future. Rock on!(rock2)[/quote']

Good to see you down there. It's been busy all day long, and am always able to help friends out. They put in a lot of time and effort to get the shop to where it is today. Like I've said before, it's just really nice to be able to have a shop in town that carries everything that is needed without having to drive across the river.

These are pics of a couple things I got today. Not pictured are some nassarius snails (we all know what those are) and my frag of 11 heads of Bam Bam zoas that are pissed and not open yet but they look sweet! I would have got more corals, but I am on a limited hobby allowance per (wife). There are a lot of really cool pieces there as well as fish and inverts. I did not take any pics of the store at all to share.

Yellow Tang

IMG_1533color.jpg

Pokerstar Montipora - With just actinics, the base is a blue/purple color and the polyps are green...with my daylights on, the color doesn't stand out as much.

IMG_1551color.jpg

Alright not much of a surprise that I left with some really nice things since I had all day to plan out my final attack...LOL

Thanks again to Robert and Cos. The store looks great, and that invert section is the biggest I've ever seen at any shop!

But on to the photos.

Another one of my crummy pics but I got two monti's, One Sunset Monti and the other was a pokerstar monti

2011-01-28200501.jpg

Undata Monti

2011-01-28200508-1.jpg

And I am so glad that this was still around tonight. I've been wanting a clam for a long time and this was the one to get! Everyone has a blue maxima but I haven't seen many people with a Pink Clam.

2011-01-28200529.jpg

Thanks for coming in guys and gals. It was a great first day to start, Thanks for the patience as we learn the procedures of running the shop, especially with all the new systems we added. It was really cool to see it all working. I'm glad you like all your stuff.

Alright not much of a surprise that I left with some really nice things since I had all day to plan out my final attack...LOL

Thanks again to Robert and Cos. The store looks great, and that invert section is the biggest I've ever seen at any shop!

But on to the photos.

Another one of my crummy pics but I got two monti's, One Sunset Monti and the other was a pokerstar monti

2011-01-28200501.jpg

Undata Monti

2011-01-28200508-1.jpg

And I am so glad that this was still around tonight. I've been wanting a clam for a long time and this was the one to get! Everyone has a blue maxima but I haven't seen many people with a Pink Clam.

2011-01-28200529.jpg

You are lucky I'm having troubles with clams right now!

I would have to agree with everyone. The store looks great. Thanks alot Robert and Cos for all the great deals. Thanks Jesse for catching my wrasses for me. We picked up a beautiful purple tang(ate as soon as he hit the tank), a pair of wrasses, a black blenny, some cuc, and even a couple corals. It was definately worth the drive to come see the new shop. We will be back for sure.