How about those Steeler's?

Frank

The funniest thing to me is that all anyone really can talk about is whether Jay Cutler's knee was bad enough for him to stay out of the game. See even the NFL likes its drama! (laugh)

That MRI they are doing this morning better show that somethings wrong or he is going to get a load of it dumped upon him!

Have you heard what the other NFL players are saying thru tweets??? LOL :) LOL

That MRI they are doing this morning better show that somethings wrong or he is going to get a load of it dumped upon him!

Have you heard what the other NFL players are saying thru tweets??? LOL :) LOL

Yes it's hilarious. It's obvious he is not well liked in the NFL when other players are tweeting even before the game is over about what a wimp he is being!

They are saying torn MCL.

Now the backtracking should start......... or will it?

Oh interesting and no I don't think anyone will apologize because you have people like Philip Rivers still insisting on playing when he has two bad knees and Brett Favre playing through all kinds of injuries. It's all about perception and a football culture of sucking it up.

Kim' date=' I seem to remember someone talking a whole lotta crap about the Pack earlier this season........[/quote']

Wow old man I'm surprised you can recall anything (laugh). I didn't talk a whole lotta crap about Greenbay. Hello that would be everyone else against the Cowboys except for Noobtosalt (laugh) Greenbay is not my favorite team. Hmmm I wonder who that could be?;). However, I can not stand Big Ben. He is arrogant but maybe when he realized Pittsburgh can win without him and it's Troy Polamalu that they really need his ego got back in check. I just love how Aaron Rogers is the media darling who can do no wrong and is a god among men when it was his defense that won the game yesterday. The media definitely has its favorites that's all.