powdertang05, 2mgcl

reefboy, 1mgcl

blown65, 1mgcl

Dan Rothwell, 1mgcl

Jansen, 1mgcl

Andy, 1mgcl?

Badbaxter, 1mgcl

Ringwurm, 1mgcl

If Blain had not ordered "half fries, half onion rings" in his happymeal, I could say we have enough to go ahead. Please everybody confirm on this thread and I will pick up the bags Friday afternoon. Thanks, Ryan

CaCl would disolve too quickly for use in a reactor, but works great with auto top off or as quick suppliment to fresh saltwater that is low in Ca, or if you don't use any other Ca suppliment. CaCl can depress pH/alk slightly just as kalkwasser raises pH/alk. Vast ready supply of Ca in CaCl, easier to raise Ca level with CaCl than with kalk. R2R2

90 cents a pound for a 50lb sack equals $45. Well, for those of you that have opted out after clearly stating " I'm in " or " put me down for 2 bags, where do I send the money ", all I have to say is I picked it up this afternoon and it will be at the shop by noon friday. I've already sold 4 bags. Hope to hear from you soon. Ryan

Well,... if Andy, powdertang05, and new2reef-n are not going to take the bags I had with their names on them, then I will have 4 bags available. I am not mad that these 3 fellas opted out, I know that saying you will buy something is not the same as actually buying it. Honestly, if I was that worried about it, I would have insisted on cash in hand before picking up the group buy items. Because I am a store, I generally don't expect people to pay up front. Sometimes it works out, sometimes it doesn't. R2R2

Hey Andy, sorry this has come off so badly. I'll promise you 2 things; I am always sarcastic but seldom bitter, and since I am not mad about this, I am not taking shots. I was fine with you guys going through Nyles and having it shipped from back east, but when Nyles didn't get back to the thread with shipping quote and reefboy started a buy list thread, I ran with it. I didn't know that there would be people in this group buy that were interested if it came from back east but not if one of your LFS picked it up locally. I'll also admit that I made an assumption that if (somebody) expressed interest in getting a group buy together, the same (somebody) would most likely still be interested once the group buy item was ready to pick up. This was entirely my mistake and I take full responsibility for it. In short, I'm sorry our relationship has been strained by this incident, sorry that I am a sarcastic A-hole, sorry this didn't turn out to be the group buy you thought you were taking part in. I will hold a couple of bags of mag in reserve in case you change your mind. If you never want to see my face again or hear the sound of my voice(or keystrokes as it were), Joel at Waves has the same MgCl by the pound. I say this because I assume (there I go assuming again) you needed some Mg for your tank. Once again, very sorry to have offended you. Ryan(R2R2)