Friendley's

rubberduck9

I just wanted first to give a big thank you to Steve aka smann. I post a request to barrow a scratch kit and before the day is out he comes to the rescue. Everyone I have met in this hobby has been more then generous and I have enjoyed meeting every one of you! I must also say that if you havent had the privelage of checking out Steve's new tank, your missing out! It's AMAZING!!! If anyone else here has had these positive exsperiences I would love to here them! :)

A few off the top of my head. Reefit let me borrow a bunch of water jugs so I was able to fill up my 240 faster. Nate213 Let me borrow his spare MH set up while my replacement was being shipped. Culp686 helped with my stand and plumbing on the new tank. Ive had so much help from so many people, its hard to list them all. For the most part, everyone here is willing to help if they can. Also can't forget Mark driving me to seattle in his truck so I was able to pick up my tank.

Grassi has always been a wealth of knowledge for me. He was also key to me checking out this club more along with Spectra. (That's right folks you can blame them ;) ). He only met us once and let us borrow a pump which I thought was so trusting and amazing. Right now he is housing our sps until we get our new tank up and running.

He has come over to help and give moral support for Beth as well as helped out with the plumbing.

He has done a great deal of behind the scenes work with Chief in keeping this website up and they are also working on the recent spam problem.

He has been housing a giant clam for Reefit for months in a 40B and I was over there right after the darn thing splashed water all over the floor DOH!(laugh)

I agree Reefit is a supergenerous guy too and couldn't think of a better person to be the new OIAB sponsor!

I could never remember each and every person that has been there for me. You always remember the 1st. Yep Smann, Mark dad of two,Dzos Nick at rose city. To the rest you have all made this hobby great for me. I learned to pay it forward form the best.

Beckie