Lots of new Fish and Critters in!!!

Well it seems the person that bought the Mini carpet out from under me was my loving wife!

I came home to this beautiful little carpet in my Aquapod!

Thank you hun! I love it!

You're welcome! Those who want to see pictures. I posted it here:

http://www.pnwmas.org/forums/showthread.php?24435-Thanks-Garrett!-Cool...

Thanks Jason H for delivering and thanks everyone who helped keep it a surprise. I had Nate edit his post(clap)(laugh)

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortunatley I have no way of knowing what I am getting before they come in. I can request a certain number of each type of grade but even then beauty and grade in this case can be in the eye of the beholder so to speak. Prices will probably be about $10 a piece cheaper with a group buy. I am more concerned about making sure people are cool with not knowing what they are going to get then the price. I am thinking it's almost going to be sort of a grab bag syle group buy. Once I get them, I will grade them based on what was ordered and what comes in and those that ordered ultra would get one of the ultra and those that ordered grade A would get grade A, etc.

Mick, it would probably go down in about two weeks depending on how many want in on the group buy.

I am thinking 10 prepaid would be a good target to get this thing going. A raffle would be a good idea. I can take pics(though maybe not the best) and then they can be spoken for in the same order as the raffle names drawn. The maximum would be $50.

How much do you need prepaid Garrett? 40 dollars? and if the first pick decides they want the ultragrade pay the 10 dollars at the time?

I would like to get a list of those that are definatley in on this so that I know this is something that I am going to be able to pull off. Then I will toss out a paypal address for everyone to send their funds over to and then we can get this order placed :) I am thinking that I would like everyone who is definatley in to confirm by Friday the 14th.

This should be fun. These maxi-minis are pretty cool. I like them alot better than any of the other mini carpets that I have had in the past.

BIG UP'S TO GARRETT!

So went out to garrett's and came home with a load of great deals! Here's the list: 10lb bag of media, 2 jugs of carbon, some formula 2 pellets (my tangs and clowns LOVE it!), 2 filter socks, some joes juice to help out my little nudi's, a wicked looking red yuma (red with blue backing and green mouth) he still has the mother for sale! (whistle), some killer looking fiji live rock, an amazing looking jet black sea hair with neon blue spots, a tigertail, 20 astrea snails, and last but not least a sea apple! Had to take advantage of his %15 off inverts sale! I also want to give a shot out to Jon, he hooked me up with some sick lookin cali tort, some green birdsnest, and some gorilla nipples. Man, for Jon being such a big guy he sure had some tiny gorilla nipples!!! (laugh)(laugh)(clap)(clap)

Garrett - Just wanted to say thank you for the awesome deals on Saturday!! The coral beauty is doing great!! The purple firefish was doing great right off the bat, now he's hiding. And we love that cool hermit crab!! Hopefully I can come back down to scoop up some of those beautiful ricordias!! Thanks again!