250-500 gallon gas tank and pump for free

NoobtoSalt

So this is a big project but if anyone has farm land this might be something of use to them. He doesn't want it on the property anymore so he's offering it up for free as well as maybe even kick in a few hundred dollars if you are willing to come dig it up. He doesn't care if it leaves a big hole he will take care of that. And when I say he that will probably end up being me...(laugh)

Anyways he has lots of ideas and this is something that needs to be taken out within the next month or so. If you or someone you know has a farm this could be just what they are looking for. The value is in the pump but you don't get that unless you take the tank as well.

So this is a big project but if anyone has farm land this might be something of use to them. He doesn't want it on the property anymore so he's offering it up for free as well as maybe even kick in a few hundred dollars if you are willing to come dig it up. He doesn't care if it leaves a big hole he will take care of that. And when I say he that will probably end up being me...(laugh)

Anyways he has lots of ideas and this is something that needs to be taken out within the next month or so. If you or someone you know has a farm this could be just what they are looking for. The value is in the pump but you don't get that unless you take the tank as well.

what do you mean dig it up? let me know if this falls thru i know someone with a farm.

what do you mean dig it up? let me know if this falls thru i know someone with a farm.

The tank itself it burried. So figure that big of a tank and having to dig it up. Not my idea of fun, that's why he's willing to pay to take it away as well..(clap)

Mick is coming to take a look on Sunday so if it doesn't go through with him I will follow up with you Brandon.

Thanks!