Just became a member, thankyou PNWMAS!

Bigjohnwoody

I just paid my dues and became a paid member! I have only been here a couple weeks and absolutely love everything about this site. I have made two trips up North one to Garrett's (The Premium Aquarium) and one to Dave's. (The Clown House) I can't say enough about how great they both were to deal with. I will absolutely do all the business I can with both of them again. I thank all of the members at this site for giving me the information to get into contact with both of them. I have been a little busy and plan to finish up my build thread and start posting some pictures of my new arrivals. Thanks again PNWMAS!!

I had a couple gallons of skimmate on hand for the ceremonial dumping over the head :) No really it was nice to meet you John.

I had a very enjoyable time meeting you as well Dave. I appreciate your patience with my phone calls and am very happy I got to see your clown house. Your setup is breathtaking! Thanks so much again

Great to meet you and the family John! Sounds like all is going well with the tank and it's inhabitants as well!!!

Got a ton of new critters coming in later today including a pair of Harlequins that you might want to take a look at!

You know my wife is going to kill me if I tell her I want to drive to Salem again don't you? Lol. I had a very good time coming up there and hope to see you again soon. I need way more CUC! You are really tempting me with that pair of harlequin's. I guess we could always discuss shipping :)