Oceans Deadliest

Michael7979

The gators were saltwater reptiles at least. Was kind of sad watching and not hearing Irwin's voice as the narrator. It's on again this morning at 10am and Sunday 12pm.

There's also a new epipsode called Crikey, What An Adventure! at 11:30 am and Sunday 1:30pm.

Show description: "An intimate look at the life of Steve Irwin - the husband, the father, the friend, the icon, the conservationist - through the eyes of those who knew him best. Terri Irwin, family and friends share personal stories about the Crocodile Hunter."

There wasn't a lot of Steve,,,,,because he didn't finish the movie. But seeing how many times he was just happy to be doing what he loved and he didn't care if he died tomorrow because he was living his life to the fullest.....wow. What about his daughter -- is she not going on 20 when she talks to people. She is going to be something big when she grows up.

(clap) (clap) (clap)

It was actually hard to watch the show because every time I heard steve's voice or saw him on the show -- it made it that much more real that he won't be here any more. (scary)

You must have watched the Crikey special. His daughter is amazing! I would love to know where she got her education, tutor, Australian public? Definitely a very well spoken girl and hope she follows in daddy's footsteps. They threw in the clip of Steve saying he'll die doing was he loves. He was much more than just a TV guy that's for sure.

You must have watched the Crikey special. His daughter is amazing! I would love to know where she got her education' date=' tutor, Australian public? Definitely a very well spoken girl and hope she follows in daddy's footsteps. They threw in the clip of Steve saying he'll die doing was he loves. He was much more than just a TV guy that's for sure.[/quote']

Since she is 8 (i think) she has not been in the school system long enough to really get that sort of articulation of speech...I am sure she gets it from her father and mother. You have to remember that she has been on TV since she was born, that really helps her articulate what she wants to say. Plus Steve and Terri are very well spoken people, and I am sure they have taught her that as well. Another factor to consider is that she probably does not watch alot of TV and more then likely does alot of reading...which will help out tremendously.

I think it would great if Bindi started another show later on in her life, (follow in her dads footsteps). She and Terri will surely continue the work that Steve and Terri started. I believe that Wes will still run the zoo to the fullest and maybe somehow they will do some 'wildlife specials' from time to time.