Calcium Reactor

SALTY

Small Calcium Reactor never used took out of the box and my kids lost the box DOH! would be great for a nano tank $40 cash or trade I am getting back in to the hobby after being out of it for a year so I am looking for a sump about the size of a 55 gallon tank or any other equipment just let me know what you have.

Thanks

http://www.aquacave.com/via-aqua-acro-cal-br-calcium-reactor-ac-10-2380.html

i got a 46 gallon bow front tank with stand and canopy. i also have a quite one 4000 pump that's rated for 1017GPH and it's brand new. i bought it and never returned to the store again. it's too small for the close loop for my tank. i have more stuff i want to get read of. coralife power strip with digital timer. and more....

PM me and well talk more if you are interested.

i got a 46 gallon bow front tank with stand and canopy. i also have a quite one 4000 pump that's rated for 1017GPH and it's brand new. i bought it and never returned to the store again. it's too small for the close loop for my tank. i have more stuff i want to get read of. coralife power strip with digital timer. and more....

PM me and well talk more if you are interested.