FS 18x8 wheels 5x100

snowpunk

Thought since I just listed these on craigslist maybe I'd do the same here and see if I got a bite. Notice the Craigslist style below...lol

I have a set of four wheels that have been used for a little less then 2 weeks. They're in immaculate condition, a perfect 10 out of 10. The tires that were put on were to small for my liking so I took them off and never managed to get any put back on. They have been sitting padded and covered in my garage ever since just taking up space and it's time to let them go.

These came off of my Audi TT and will fit anything that has a 5x100 bolt pattern (some if not all vw's, toyota's, scion's, subaru's, and even some gm products). I can get you pictures but they are going to look like this shot. Better if you come out and look when your ready to buy because they wont disappoint you. They have roughly a 3" lip to them also. I have audi center caps for them but they are easily switched to whatever you want to put in. If you are mounting them to an audi or a vw I also have some exact fit hubcentric rings that I'll give you also for a perfect fit...

These were just under $900 new. $685 obo and thanks for looking

hp%20split%205%20silver.jpg

• 1 year later...