Clean up of the Biocube

nyoder23

So back in April we were given a 29 biocube for free with some live rock and one clown to go with it. The other day we decided that we wanted to take out the crushed up rock and put in sand. SO we took the live stock over to the aquarium in oregon city and cleaned out the whole tank. Here are some pics of how it looked before and now how it looks after i filled it back up and brought back some of my rock. I have also decided to get a sunpod and take the hood off but have not bought that yet.

post-6280-141867785193_thumb.jpg

post-6280-141867785196_thumb.jpg

post-6280-1418677852_thumb.jpg

post-6280-141867785203_thumb.jpg

post-6280-141867785208_thumb.jpg

Yes i do need a new stand but i have a been spending all my money on a 90G build that i will be posting it up here in the next few days. As far as the RO unit yes the chamber leaks i just have not switched it out yet with the new one i made. The only mods i did was take out the bio balls I will be replacing them with bag of carbon broke the tab off between chamber one and two and I have a little skimmer for the tank. I will be getting a sunpod and a powerhead soon as well.

• 1 month later...