My Xmas Gift To Me!

Algae

I was going to mount the box over my tank on the wall. With a six-year old daughter I am not sure she would be really happy? "But Dear, this coral is actually pretty and is worth $200.00."

"I want to raise the Sea Monkeys Daddy, or I will throw a fit and I don't like THAT coral".

She lacks all taste and is stubborn. Wonder where she got that?

Should I do a build thread on RC? I am so sure that I could pull it off tongue-in-cheek and praise the superiority of Sea Monkeys over reef systems that I could pull in a few into my web?

I got another thread going at RC.

Jeeze, I have never worked so hard to offend someone.

http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?p=18065626#post18065626

Algae awesome!(clap)(clap). You made it too obvious though!(scratch) You should start slow like my picture of the queen angel in the 15 gallon biocube....

DSC07046ARW.jpg

DSC06242.jpg

• Like 1

Algae awesome!(clap)(clap). You made it too obvious though!(scratch) You should start slow like my picture of the queen angel in the 15 gallon biocube....

DSC07046ARW.jpg

DSC06242.jpg

You are right, Kim! There are just so many times I have overestimated the intelligence of RC.

The mods hated my old sig. "Just trying to get to 60 posts so I can sell my useless crap".